The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 and in 2012–13 individual schools were allocated funding for children from low-income families who were eligible for free school meals, looked after children and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces.
You can view or download our Pupil Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- Pupil Premium 2019 – 2022
- Pupil Premium 2018-2019
- Pupil Premium 2017-2018
- Pupil Premium 2015 – 2016
- Pupil Premium 2014 – 2015
- Pupil Premium 2013 – 2014
The Government is providing funding of £150 million per annum for academic years 2013/14 and 2014/15 to provide new, substantial primary school sport funding. This funding is being jointly provided by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport, and will see money going directly to primary school headteachers to spend on improving the quality of sport and PE for all their children. The sport funding can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools.
The Sports Premium for 2015/16 was £8415
This money will be allocated to:
- SLA with Sports partnership
- Transport to sporting venues
View previous Sports Premium Allocations
You can view or download our Sports Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- Sports Premium Expenditure from September 2014
- Sports Premium Expenditure from September 2015
- Sports Premium Expenditure from March 2016
- Sports Premium Expenditure 2017-2018
- Sports Premium Expenditure 2018-2019
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.